Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

What's for Breakfast?



Have you tried these out yet?  I know I was a bit skeptical at first, but I thought I would give them a try.  Guess what?  I liked them.  A little rubbery, but good and very convenient.  1/4 cup (equal to 1 egg) only weighs in at 1 Weight Watchers Point Plus.  I discovered I am not getting enough protein in my diet so today instead of grabbing fruit and toast for breakfast I had this.


Veggie omelet made with Egg Beaters.  MMMMM!

I used 1/2 cup of Egg Beaters, mushrooms, onion, green pepper and salt and pepper to taste.
2 Points Plus! Nummieness!

Guess what?  I am loosing weight again!  Wahooo!  Finally!!!!  I was down 2.8 this week.  10lbs left until I reach my Weight Watcher's goal.  I think I am going to make it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment