Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

See it wiggle, see it jiggle...


NO, I am not talking about my butt, although it does wiggle and jiggle.  I am talking about Jello!  Did you know you can have a serving of sugar-free Jello for 0 points +?  Boo yaw!

How do we Jazz up this sugar-free Jello?  I tried my Momma's idea and loved it! It is simple just add fruit.

Here's how Momma and I jiggle and wiggle:  One box sugar-free orange jello, one can of "no sugar added" mandarin oranges.  Make according to package directions and add the fruit before setting.  It really makes you feel like you are having something naughty.   You know what I mean?  Like you need a good spanking.


I like to top mine off with some of that ready whip stuff.  Did you know a serving of that is 0 points also?  Hot Dang!  Do you have a favorite jello/fruit combination?  Next time, I am going to have pears and sugar-free, cherry Jello.  Get in my BELLY!


0 comments:

Post a Comment