Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Say what? Are you sure?


Over at my Momma and Pappy's house they always have treats for the little people.  As soon as we get to their house, the little people head right for the treat drawer.  One of the things in that drawer are Rice Krispie Treats.  My mouth always drools watching them eat them.

Well the other day I had some coupons for some rice krispie treats and they were also on sale, so I was able to get an awesome deal on them.  The kids were so excited to have some at our house.  Every time I buy something, I figure out the weight watcher points and write the points directly on the package.  Even if I don't intend to eat it.  Just in case I accidentally drop something into my mouth (haha).  Well guess what?????


These are only 2 weight watcher points + for one bar.  I couldn't believe it.  My new favorite treat!  You should have seen my Pappy's face when I told him.  He couldn't believe it either.  Say what?  Are you sure?  Yes!!!  I am sure!



0 comments:

Post a Comment