Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Cinco de Mayo Folks!


Ever since I had the grown gal, who happens to be half Hispanic, I have been celebrating Cinco de Mayo with her.  We always go out for a great Mexican dinner, which also happens to be super fattening.  This year I will celebrate with one of my 2 point burritos.  The grown gal is also so grown up now, that with two jobs and a boyfriend she rarely has time to celebrate with me.  So I think I am on my own this year.  Maybe for dinner, the hubby and I will take the little people to Del Taco for a few 3 point + tacos. 

This is how I do my burritos:


Take some of these 1 point + for 1/4 cup


Slap those beans on one of these 1 point + tortillas and microwave for 30 seconds.


Top with lettuce, onion and some 0 point salsa.

ENJOY!



0 comments:

Post a Comment