Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Summer, Summer, Summer, Time! Wahoo Yehaw Cool Me Off!


Finally summer is here.  I am so excited to go on daily adventures with the little people and if you know me, you know that I am always cold.   Finally I am warm!  Now that I am warm, I have been enjoying some great cooling-off treats.  One of them is this box of refreshing and cooling treats.


Can you guess how many Weight Watchers Points Plus are in these dream bars?
Can you guess how many boxes of these I have in my freezer?

Drum roll please (dadadadadadad ching) 2 Weight Watcher Points.  Sweet Nelly!  This is just proof that you don't have to buy those expensive frozen treats to get a low calorie frozen fix and they are just wonderfully scrumdillyicious!

8 boxes, yes I have 8 boxes in my freezer.  They were on sale and I had coupons, so I should be good for the summer.  Hahaha!  Go get you some, before I buy them all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment