Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Chocolate Dipped Cinnamon Bears are Bad!



Have you ever tried one of these bad boys?  If no, then don't, because they are BAAAD! Very bad!  If yes, then you know what I am talking about.  Chocolate dipped cinnamon bears are delicious.  Sounded gross to me at first, but when I tried one I was hooked.  On my facebook status I mentioned I was craving chocolate cinnamon bears and my darling hubby brough me home a pound.  Ahhhhhh!!  I love and hate him all at once.


The problem is, I just can't eat one...   I actually ate twelve before I stopped.   At 5 Weight Watchers Points Plus for 4 of those little guys, it was not a good day for me.  So what should I do now?  How do I stop eating them!  Trust me I tried several times to stop, but I just kept eating them.  Well I ended up doing this:


I put 5 point servings in snack-sized Ziplock bags and froze them.  That did the trick!  Who wants to eat a frozen one?  Not me.

What do you do to stop eating something yummy and addicting? 

 Just so you know, I quickly found out it only takes 5 seconds in the microwave to thaw out 1.  Sigh.  I wish I only LIKED food.  Too bad I am madly in love with it!   



0 comments:

Post a Comment