Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Cooling off with snow cones!!


The little people at my house love snow cones!
We make them all the time!


For a wedding gift 9 years ago we received this awesome snow cone maker (thanks Kris and Niki).  We use it all the time!


I make homemade snow cone syrup for the hubby and little people.  
2 cups of sugar, 1 pack of Koolaid and 1 cup of water.  Bring to a boil, cool and serve.

That homemade syrup has a ton of sugar and points.  What am I to do?  Eat just snow?


It would be 0 points!  Hmmmmm let me think about it, ummm NO!


I will have my snow with this sugar free 0 Weight Watchers Points Plus cherry syrup.  I found this at Kmart.


It is really refreshing and yummy!

Don't have a snow cone maker?  I have noticed most of our local snow cone shacks have sugar free snow cones for just a little bit more money.

Go and grab you one today and cool off!


0 comments:

Post a Comment