Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sloppy Joe's...


I have been looking through cookbooks trying to find recipes that work well with Weight Watchers.  The recipe I usually use for Sloppy Joes is really high in points.  I found this recipe in my Aunt Janet's cookbook.  It is really low in points and super yummy.


I couldn't see putting the meat mixture on a 5 point bun when I have this delicious 1 point bread to use.


MMMM so good and satisfying and the family loved it too, especially the Smart Girl!  The family had their meat on a 5 point bun.

Shauna's Sloppy Joe's

Serves 5
Point Plus per serving: 5

1lb extra lean ground beef
1/2 cup minced onion
1 can of tomato soup
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 1/2 TBSP Ketchup
1 1/2 TBSP flour
1 TBSP Worcestershire sauce

Brown beef and onion.  Mix in remaining ingredients.  Simmer covered for 30 minutes.  Serve on buns or diet bread.


0 comments:

Post a Comment