Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Video of My Wife Exercising


Shhhhh.... Karolynn doesn't know I'm doing this, but...  My wife is really cute exercising and you can tell she loves the attention in front of the camera!  She has been really persistent with excercising.  It was hard for her at first, but it's been a little easier each and every day.  I don't think she ever skips a day.  I could be wrong.  If the video appears dark, don't bother turning on the light.  I didn't have good lighting when I took it.  I hope she doesn't get mad...



3 comments:

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

Looks like torture to me.

whitney said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA OMG OMG THAT WAS SO FUNNY! I LOVE IT!

Velma said...

Yeah, I need to get recharged into going again!! With kids getting out of school now, I am going to have to have some alone exercise time at the rec center for a break, lol!! Just got to DO IT!! SAY IT WITH ME...DO IT VELMA!!

Post a Comment