Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend... How did it really go?



To think I could get through Easter on 22 points was a joke.  I am proud to say I didn't go over my 29, but it was much harder then I thought.  Who knew my FIL (father-in-law) would put Reese's Peanut Butter Cup eggs in the kids Easter eggs?  Who knew that my favorite boy would offer them to me every 2 seconds?!  I had to have a few, right?  Who knew that the party I went to with Momma and Pappy would have my favorite chocolate doughnuts?  Pappy and I shared 1/2 a doughnut and he made sure my 1/4 was bigger than his.  Who knew that the Easter bunny would hand out chocolate Easter bunnies?  I just had to say NO on that one (Nancy Regan taught me how to do that).


This is me dreaming of shoving these two chocolate bunnies in my mouth.  Good thing the plastic was still on them.  On the way home, my smart girl informed me that the entire bunny was only 3 points and I could eat it.  I had the smart girl hand it to me and looked...  Guess what?  6 points just for the dang ear. 

How did you do Easter weekend?  If you totally blew it, dust yourself off and start anew!


3 comments:

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

I have to say, I was a sucker for the foil wrapped easter eggs. So happy its over! Now ready to do Insanity and than Insanity Asylum.

Karolynn said...

Sara, those little eggs are the bomb dizzle. I can't wait until my little people are finished up with them. It is really hard seeing them all around the house.

Post a Comment