Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Plateau Buster


Folks, I have been months with out loosing weight. No one can tell me why. I don't even eat all that I am allowed to following on the Weight Watcher's program.  I also exercise very diligently. So this week I decided to step it up a notch. I dropped my 29 big W points down to 19.  Drum roll please... Da da da da da da da da ching! I lost 2.8lbs! Weeeee haw cowboy! So hopefully I have busted the plateau. If you want to know other ways for a quick plateau buster, please see the links right below my header and click on Plateau buster. And remember losing weight can be a slow and frustrating journey, but every bit counts! Check out this photo of some fat. The big one is 5lbs of fat and the little one is 1lb. Sick! Happy Shrinking!


0 comments:

Post a Comment