Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Momma Loves Elvis, I love to EAT!



My Mom is in love, I mean IN LOVE with Elvis.  Growing up she always told me about Elvis's favorite sandwich.  Peanut butter with banannas.  Sounded sick to me, but now that I am dieting and banannas are 0 points on the Big W plan I decided to give it a try using low point peanut butter (click on the great find tab under my header to find out where to buy it)

Take a slice (or two for the fat lady in me) of 1 point bread toasted.  Spread a tablespoon of 1 point peanut butter (I use 1 tablespoon for 2 slices) on the warm bread and top it with sliced banannas.  This is a yummy, fulfilling breakfast for only 3 points for both slices.  Elvis tended to eat 12 to 15 sandwiches a sitting! So belly up! haha


I know presentation is everything, but who the H ever eats on a fancy plate when they are trying to get kids off to school?  You'll never see my food desplayed properly, I'm just going to keep it real!

0 comments:

Post a Comment