Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

ShrinkaDink eats a pretzel...


Did you know that today is national pretzel day?  Yeah baby (in my Austin Power's voice)!  I think everyone should eat some pretzels today, whether it be some of these 3 points + for a whopping 20 pretzels...


Or one of my favorite boy's favorites (4 points + for one)...


Or you could make your own pretzels like we often do.  What better way to teach your kids about National Pretzel Day?  Click on my recipe tab to try out my super-yummy recipe.  These pretzels weigh in at 5 points + each.  The kids have a blast shaping them into whatever they want.


You could also go to the mall and get one of those 8 point + pretzels.  I hear Pretzelmaker is giving away a free pretzel just for saying "National Pretzel Day"  http://www.nationalpretzelday.com/.

HAPPY PRETZEL DAY!!!

2 comments:

DeAnna Dahl Kemple said...

I love pretzel's but I don't eat them any more. It is something I can't just stop at one.

Richard Kemple said...

mall pretzel's yummy but I could have a 6 oz steak and a salad for he same calories.

Post a Comment