Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Questions and Answers... Coke Zero...


I got a lecture the other day about how bad Diet Coke and Coke Zero are for you.  Also that I should give it up.  So the question is Shrink are you going to give up your Diet Coke and Coke Zero?      Ummm let me think about it for a minute.......  NO!

I have given up so many other things I enjoy.  For now, I am drinking it and taking my chances.  It is my thing.  Someday I may give it up, but I don't see it in the near future.

Coke Zero makes me happy.  Especially served by this cute guy.  The hubby.


Yes another photo of my Hubby bringing me my Coke Zero.  I just have some type of obsession of taking photos of him surprising me.  He is soo happy!  How could I give up Coke Zero?  I wouldn't miss these little happy moments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment