Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Caramel Corn on a Diet...


On our 9th wedding anniversary, my Hubby and I spent the day in Park City, Utah.  We had a blast doing some pretty awesome things.  Before we left, I just had to stop at one of my favorite stores.  The World Market.  I love all the cool things they have from all over the world.  I have found some pretty cool stuff there with my favorite being "Spotted Dick".  I have no clue what it tastes like, but it has always made a great white elephant gift at Christmas parties.

This is something cool that I came home with this time...


Yes Caramel Corn seasoning.  Note that it also states that it is buttery.  I tried some last night and it was really good.  I love it!  Better yet it has 0 calories.  Yes 0 calories!  This means 0 Weight Watchers PointsPlus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment