Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pan Cake Contorl...



I picked me up some of this pancake batter over at my local Wally World.  It was a bit pricey, but I bought it because it was a bit lower in calories then the mixes and I thought it would be a good way to just make one pancake without a mess.


This is my little 2 Weight Watcher's Point Plus pancake.  Yummy in my tummy and only 80 calories.  Does it look good to you?  Wait it gets better.


Sliced bananas, yummo and no extra points go with it.  Look what I added next...


Syrup! Log Cabin sugar free syrup.  Heck it was sugar free and didn't taste all that fancy being sugar free and all, but for 1/8 cup it was 0 Weight Watchers Points Plus and only 10 calories.  Can't go wrong.


I have to say this is the best 2 Points Plus breakfast that I have ever had.  It was super fast to make too.  Oh and the little people loved me squirting pancakes out of the can with their initials.  I made my hubby some hearts today.  Yes I did say these were for me, but I can't help sharing the fun.


0 comments:

Post a Comment