Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

Cereal


A few weeks ago my Weight Watchers friend, Deanna told me about some Fiber One cereal that was very low in points.  I finally found some at the local grocery store, but it was almost $5.00 a box and me not being a cereal person in the first place decided not to buy it.  Well guess what surprise came with the Sunday paper last week?


A sample of the Fiber One cereal I was wanting to try.  A 3/4 cup serving is only 2 Weight Watchers PointsPlus and only 80 calories.


I tried some today and guess what?  I liked it!  Of course it would have been a lot better if they added little chocolate squares, but it was pretty good for only 2 points.  So once my samples are gone (I get 4 Sunday papers) I am going to buy my own box.  I think I would even like it for a little snack without the milk.  Good find!  Thanks Deanna and thanks Sunday paper!

0 comments:

Post a Comment