Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Diet Root Bear Float...


Over and over and over I hear people talking about a diet root bear float, but have never tried one because I HATE diet root beer.  I actually dislike most diet drinks unless it is diet cola of some sort.

At my last Weight Watchers meeting someone once again talked about the diet root beer float.  The next day I had a party at my house.  The person that brought drinks brought a mixture of drinks that included diet root beer.  With permission I put one in my fridge for later use.  Well today I made my first diet root beer float.

 
My ingredients, Diet (barf) root beer and whipped cream (yummy).  I know some use Cool Whip, but this is all I had on hand.


I froze my root beer for an hour before I started to get some ice going on.  I do this with my Coke Zero all the time for a copycat Slurpee.


Added my cream.  The cream is 0 PointsPlus per serving, but I used 2 servings so it ended up being 1 PointPlus.


Blend it up.  I used my little hand blender, but you can use anything you want.  I am thinking a Magic Bullet would come in handy for things like this.


And here you have it a Diet Root beer Float.  Some people love them and eat them everyday.  I tried it and I didn't like it.  (it's the Diet Root Beer, blahh).  






0 comments:

Post a Comment