Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

My new friend the steamer!



My brother Lizard told my Momma about his steamer and how much he loved making his brown rice and veggies in it.  Momma headed to the store and bought her one and she also loved it.  So of course I had to go and get me one.  It was only $25.00 and the best kitchen appliance I ever bought.  I guess you could say I am in love with a steamer.


I have been steaming all kinds of stuff like cabbage.  It is so yummy steamed and with spray butter, it is even better!


Fresh green beans with butter salt.  Ahhhh so tasty!


Squash and zucchini right from my garden and carrots too.  Delicious!  Look what else...


Chicken??!!!  Shut up?  No I wont!  This baby makes the most tender and moist chicken in only 25-30 minutes.  I have even cooked rice on the bottom while the chicken cooked on top.  You can also use the steamer as a crock pot.  

Thanks Lizard and Momma for telling me about my new buddy!  Hurry over to Costco because you never know when they will stop carrying these babies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment