Pages

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Powdered Peanut Butter, It is Low in Points too!


Have you heard of this stuff?  At the Weight Watchers meeting I attend, they have a table full of empty packages of things people find and try that are low in points.  I saw some of this on the table and was so interested in trying it.  Then My friend Patty told me all about it and I had to have some.


Yes it is powdered peanut butter.  Guess what?  It is only 15 calories for 2 Tablespoons.  That adds up to only 1 Weight Watchers PointsPlus.  Did you know that regular peanut butter is 190 calories and 5 Weight Watchers PointsPlus for 2 Tablespoons?  So this stuff is just awesome!


This is how it looks before you add water.  This stuff is made from superior quality peanuts and are slow roasted then pressed to remove the fat and oil.


This is how it looks when you add your 1 Tablespoon of water to the 2 Tablespoons of powder.


Spread it on to your low calorie bread.  Yeah it is looking good!


Grab some of this 0 Weight Watchers PointsPlus Jam.


Now you are talking.


And now you have a 3 Weight Watchers PointsPlus PB&J sandwich.  Oh yeah! 

I am thinking this peanut butter would make a great dip for apples or delish on some celery.  

Is it as good as regular peanut butter?  Oh heck no, but it is good and it is a great way to get your peanut butter fix and still shed the pounds.


Now just when you thought it couldn't get any better!  Yes this is Chocolate Peanut butter!  Yes, Yes, Yes!!!  This is actually what they had on that Weight Watchers table and what I am digging.  I think this stuff is great!  Keep checking back and I will show you how I have been enjoying peanut butter chocolate style.

Do you want some of this stuff of your own?  Well after searching near and far the only place I can find it is on ebay or at the Bell Plantation website.  I ordered it right from Bell Plantation click here.

Yes, by the time you pay shipping it does cost a lot.  I hate overpaying for food (being a couponer myself) but I had to tell myself a long time ago that in order for me to succeed with my lifetime journey of being a healthy weight, it is ok to spend extra money on myself.  Plus, I save so much money not running to McDonalds every day for snacks and heck I am worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment