Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Banana Ice Cream...


All you need are bananas and this is one awesome 0 Weight Watchers PointsPlus treat.  


Take some very ripe bananas.  Slice them and put them in the freezer until completely frozen.


Once you have your frozen and sliced bananas, throw them into your food processor or blender.  I used my food processor.


Mix and mix and mix until you get this crumble banana mixture.  Does it look funny?  Don't worry all you need to do is stir with a spoon and it turns into ice cream.  It is ok to eat it just banana flavor, but I couldn't help but to do this.


I added a tablespoon of my chocolate powdered peanut butter.  1 Tablespoon is 0 points and it added something very special to the banana ice cream.


Here you go all mixed up.  Grab a spoon and eat it or do what I like to do...


I like it on a cone.  Did you know a cone is 0 Weight Watchers PointsPlus?  Yehaw!

0 comments:

Post a Comment