Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Sick of the same old lettuce...


I was in charge of bringing the salad to a party last week.  I had all the ingredients to a fattening (don't like to force my dieting on others) salad all written down on my shopping list when I stumbled on this:  

This looked super yummy and hey lets face it, super easy to just open a bag and toss.  So I bought 4.  Guess what?  This is so low in calories and so, so, so, so, so good.  I was even asked to make it again.  Not one drop was left.  


 What's inside you ask?  Iceberg lettuce, romaine lettuce, carrots, red cabbage, pea pods, sesame orange dressing, sweet cherry cranberries and wonton strips.  How many calories and points you ask?  2 Weight Watchers PointsPlus (90 tiny calories) for 2 1/2 cups.  Yes 2 1/2 cups!  Now that is a lot of salad!  I found this good find at Winco.  I could use some right about NOW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment