Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Renee's Good Find



This is my sister-in-law (one of my bestest friends) Renee.  We had our annual New Years Eve party and I put Renee in charge of the salad.  She brought a yummy salad that had a lot of veggies, spinach, mandarin oranges and this most awesome salad dressing.


Here it is and I still haven't been able to find it yet, but I am still looking.  She found it at a grocery store called Bowman's in Kaysville, Utah.  If I don't find it soon, I'll have to make a special trip.  This has a little spice to it, but not too much for whimps like myself.  It is so yummy and guess what?  Only 1 Weight Watcher's PointsPlus for 2 Tbsp.  Oh yeah!  Thanks Renee!

A little background about Renee.  Someday I will get her to write out her weight loss story for me, but in the mean time here is a sneek peak.  Through diet and exercise Renee has lost over 148lbs and is now at a normal BMI.  Don't beleve me?  Well to prove it here is a photo of her 1 year ago at my house.


Yay Renee!  I am so proud of her.  She told me that I inspired her to get started (blushing).  She has done this all on her own and is the exercising queen.  Now she is inspiring me.  Not only is she super skinny, but she is supper sweet and I love her!

0 comments:

Post a Comment