Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Another program to follow...


As you all know I am a huge fan of the Weight Watcher's program.  I love the flexability and the support.  I also know some people that say "Weight Watcher's is not for me".   I am personally planning on sticking to Weight Watchers for the rest of my life, but a great alternative I have found is this totally amazing website called Spark People.  I find the website very helpful.  It is free and has some amazing tools on it.  You even have an online food journal, dining out suggestions, personal journal, scheduler, support groups and much more.

So if you are wanting to follow a diet plan and don't have the money to do Weight Watcher's try Sparkpeople.com and let me know how it works for you.  I have been playing around with it and find it really helpful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment