Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

Life Time Member


A couple of weeks ago I received my Weight Watchers life time award.  It was so exciting for me!


This is me receiving my award from my most awesome leader, Cyndy   Notice the little clappers in the peoples hands.  Yeah they were all clapping them for me.  To top it all off, a friend of mine showed up to support me.  It meant so much to me.  Sweet!


Here is the life time charm, a little key.


Now my key chain is complete.  Feels so good...


And yesterday I received this Lifetime membership card in the mail.  It is official! I am at my goal.  Now keeping it off may be the hardest part of all.  So far I am doing well and am 5lbs under my goal, but I am really working hard, dieting like crazy.  Will it ever end?  Nope, don't think so.  This is a lifetime adventure for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment