Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Awesome Recipe blog...


I attended Weight Watcher's at a different meeting time this week.  It was kind of interesting hearing a new group of people talk.  The leader was great.  They must have the cream of the crop at our center because my regular leader is amazing as well.  I ran into a couple of people I knew, so I had someone to sit by.  I am going to miss my friends, but this is a hard time of the year and my Saturday mornings are slam, packed.  Ok, ok, ok... Enough of the rambling.  This is what I learned from this week's meeting.  A new recipe blog!  Sweet!

Skinnytaste.com

This gal has it all and all of the PointsPlus figured out for you.  I was told by a very reliable source that all the food they have made has been wonderful.  Check it out.  I can't wait to start making her dishes and bring back some normal food into my life.  Tired of meat and veggies.  I am so ready to try Enchiladas for 4 points instead of my 12 point ones.  Get in my belly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment