Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Chicken with Apples and Stuffing


My Momma told me about a recipe for apple porkchops click here for recipe, and it sounded so yummy... But I'm not a fan of pork chops ever since the grown gal told me that pork chops taste like human meat, according to others in her circle.  Every time I eat one, I just can't get that out of my mind.  So I made the recipe with Chicken.


The recipe calls for apple pie filling, but I substituted and used sugar free apple pie filling and it turned out great.  Another tip from my Momma.  Don't add butter to your stuffing, you can't even tell.   It is hard to believe that I am cooking this way.  I never, ever thought I would be like this, but maintaining my weight while eating a varity of foods is really important to me.


Just when the hubby was about to eat the last of the chicken, I remembered that I forgot to take a photo.  So here is the almost gone dish.  My modified version only ended up being 7 Weight Watchers PointsPlus per serving.  Delish!


0 comments:

Post a Comment